Monday, June 20, 2005

Well yesterday's Father's day party at Holly's was cut a bit short for us. I was sitting on the chair, and suddenly felt awful. Horrible time breathing, totally uncomfortable, the whole nine yards. So I tell Dan we have to leave, and we do (amidst everyone else panicking that I am not feeling well).

I get in the car and start having contractions...yay... these were a little worse than last week, more painful and my back hurt too. They were about 5-7 min apart, but they stopped as soon as we got home. So I spent the rest of the day laying on the couch watching Harry Potter movies, drinking lots of water. I went to bed around 9 last night, and got up around 9 this morning (well aside from the umpteen-million bathroom trips during the night), guess I needed rest!

When do babies sleep the whole night through? I can't wait! I haven't had a full night of sleep in the past 8 months, and I know I am not going to get a whole night of sleep for quite some time yet...but I am really really looking forward to that first night when she sleeps all the way through the night...wait, who am I kidding? I am going to be a nervous WRECK that first night, I'll be checking on her every 5 seconds to make sure she is still breathing! OK so maybe I a.m looking forward to the second night she sleeps all the way through the night :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home