Monday, April 14, 2008

Time for a new header :)

Ahhhh... it's April, guess I should put up a new header.

SO a new header, with Easter photos, made from Laura Deacetis' Bloggie Banners 3 available at Shabby Pickle.

It's been a crazy few months. I took on WAY too many classes this semester, I had one in-class class, and 3 online. Plus Piper's 2 gymboree classes a week, Digital Freebies, and trying to design... ack. I hit complete burn out about 2 weeks ago...and so I started crocheting! Go figure. I needed something to get me out from in front of the computer, and crocheting gives me something to do, some purpose other than sitting on my butt watching TV.

What I really should be doing is exercise...I was joking the other day with Dan... there's that saying about baby weight... it's 9 months on, 9 YEARS off...right??? Right??? I mean that's right, because then I still have 6 years to get all this extra weight off... ack. See the thing is, I actually don't have an extra 20 minutes to work out... (as should be obvious by the fact that I haven't posted on the blog since January LOL).

So what else is going on?

Let's see... I've had a few new kits... More than Words, Flutterby, Flutterby Alpha, and Bunny Tracks. Um, I opened my own store: http://www.marialafrancedesigns.com go check it out. It took me a good long time to build it... so you all better like it :) I'm still running the show at Digital Freebies, no worries there. I love that place. The designers and the CT and the challenge hostesess and the members, they all so totally rock. We've got some fun stuff on the horizon in the next few weeks, so it should be fun fun fun! Keep an eye out in the DF newsletter (you can sign up for it on the homepage) and I will post all ads etc at DigiShopTalk as well.


Alrighty, I should go do something productive.

Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home