Friday, October 12, 2007

Finally, and updated header!

I sat down today and though, gee, I should really update my blog header. And then I logged into the CT forum for Amy Bleser, and there were a set of Blog Header Templates, serendipity!

SO, I spent a whole 5 minutes with Amy's awesome templates, and my new Whimsical Halloween kit, and VOILA! New Header!

Grab Amy's templates here at Scrapbook-Bytes, they are super awesome!

Now I might even be inclined to change the header more often than every 6 months LOL.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy C. Bleser said...

Oh my goodness Maria! Pip is soooo pretty! Love the new header and I love your Halloween kit! It is a must have - I need to pick it up!

Thanks for the very nice words about my templates - you are the best!

7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your header and also your photos of Piper - cute!!

I hope to see an update NEXT month =)

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home