Saturday, June 30, 2007

Did you miss the coupon?



The don't miss the sale at Digital Freebies! Perfect time to grab my Fun in the Sun kit and the Brag About It Templates (or anything else for that matter!)

Here's a peek at what is new-ish in my store:



Everything except the Buggy Girl Add-On is available at both Digital Freebies and DigiScrapDivas. Find the Buggy Girl Add-On at Digital Freebies!

I have a new kit debuting on Tuesday... well at least 1 new kit... I am trying hard and working feverishly to finish a second, because I really really love it!

OK, off to bed. Have a fab 4th!

3 Comments:

Blogger Monique said...

Wonderful sale! Have a great day!

12:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad I stopped by and visited. Didn't know about the DF sale. Good looking template set!

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see what all comes out on Tuesday...fabulous sale at Digital Freebies.

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home