Friday, March 09, 2007

Fun Happenings this weekend!

This week I have some new releases, plus I am the Spotlight Designer at DSD this week, so I have some other cool stuff going on too.. OK here's the info



Grab Buggy at Digital Freebies and DigiScrapDivas. The Buggy Add-On at Digital Freebies is in the freebies download area. Get the other add-on by posting a layout based on the sketch template I am handing out at my DSD chat tonight (March 9th) at 9PM EST. Post your layout based on the sketch by the deadline and you'll get that add-on for free!

Here's what else is going on this weekend:



So it's a perfect time to grab some of the kits I have put out recently, and some of the fun sketch packs I have available at the DSD store!

So, hope to see TONS of people at the DSD Chat room tonight at 9pm EST!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen U said...

Yay freebies and a sale, woo hoo! :)

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home