Friday, February 16, 2007

New kit and a Freebie!

Hi Ya'll I promised you this little bit a few days ago, but Blogger was not being my friend

let's see if it will be my friend today...???



YAY blogger loves me today :)

Above is my latest kit! It's called New Beginnings: Baby and is a full-size kit add-on to my New Beginnings collection seen here:



You can get both of these kits in my stores at Digital Freebies and DigiScrapDivas! (and New Beginnings: Baby is on sale for 30% off through monday!)

To go along with these, I made up an adorable freebie, check it out:



You can grab it at Digital Freebies (in the forums click on the freebies link, and select Newsletter Freebies) and at DigiScrapDivas (go into the DSD Designer Announcements and Specials forum, and look for my post)

It's my birthday on monday... I'll be turning thirty... I'm not exactly sure how I feel about it. No longer a twenty-something... feels a little odd... Oh Well! What are you going to do?? Can't be 29 forever... or can I?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen U said...

Happy early birthday! You're not getting older, you're just youth deprived LOL Hope you have a wonderful day! :)

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home