Monday, February 12, 2007

Like my new Header???

Ok, so of course I like the kits that I make, but I am in LOVE LOVE LOVE with my Always With You kit... seriously... I want to make a clothing line out of it and wrap myself in the colors. What? You haven't SEEN it yet??? Well take a gander here:



So in honor of the revamp of the bloggie, and some postings which it DESPERATELY needed, I made up a new header using my new favorite kit (which you can grab at Digital Freebies and DigiScrapDivas if you want!) And because I am feeling extra generous today, I saved the blog header as a quickpage, so pop your own photos in, add a title and use it as your blog header too! How nice am I??? (LOL)

You want it???

Grab it HERE

OK so I have an AWESOME new kit releasing tomorrow, and a huge update coming as well, so stay tuned my faithful readers, you won't want to miss the goings on here!

14 Comments:

Blogger TiggerRD said...

Thanks for the blog header - can't wait to see what's coming up next!

5:38 PM  
Blogger Jan said...

ooh thank you!! :-)

6:21 PM  
Blogger dale ann cubbage said...

Maria, I didn't know you had a blog!! I LOVE your new header! I just made myself one finally last night, or I would so totally use that! That kit is one of my favorites! I have posted in a couple of the threads going on at DST for fave new stuff from our fave designers!

Can't wait to see your new kit tomorrow!!!

da

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute TY!!! Nice re-vamp too!

8:01 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Thanks for the lovely blog header!

1:47 AM  
Blogger VJ's Scrap Room said...

This is wonderful..thank you soo much:)

9:21 AM  
Blogger Jen U said...

How cool is that? Thank you, I love the new header! She gets more gorgeous every time I see her! Glad to see you're blogging again! :)

10:08 AM  
Blogger Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TYS

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so great - thanks a lot.

6:31 PM  
Blogger Shell said...

Love the colors in your new kit.

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gorgeous!

12:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks!!!
Marie

4:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOW did you do that fantabulous safety pin?? Spill baby :)

4:55 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Awesome banner Maria. Piper is just to cute.

I scrolled down and caught up and I to am guilty of the co-sleeping thing. Wouldn't change it for the world.

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home