Tuesday, August 29, 2006

TAG!

Gina tagged me a while ago, and I just remembered that I had better do it before she starts nagging LOL JUST KIDDING GINA :)

List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets. Tag 5 friends and list them. Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people. Dont forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!


Only 5... I guess then you'll only know slightly how weird I am

I can't have milk and water in the same glass, this includes ice cubes in milk, milk poured into a previously used water glass, and especially water poured into a previous milk glass...ICK!

When I make PB&J, the PB and J go on the same slice of bread which is folded in half top to bottom, not left to right

I like mayo on the cheese side of my sandwich, not the meat side

9 times out of 10 if I am wearing socks, they are patterned... and usually the pattern is Christmas of some sort, no matter what time of year

Well, it may not be weird, but I don't sort laundry, other than separating out the towels. I wash everything together on cold. I wash the towels separately on hot. I never had enough "whites" to make a full load, so I stopped trying!

And why not, some weird things about my pets... since i have 2 I'll split them up

Max: when he eats his food he'll take a few bites, and then walk around the room, a few more bites, and walk...etc.

he likes to be brushed, but he LOVES to be dried off with a towel, he gets all excited and runs around in circles under the towel

He is afraid to walk over the floor register in the hallway, he stays really close to the opposite wall and walks really fast past it.

When he was a puppy he was afraid to walk up the stairs... he'd go DOWN the stairs, and then be too afraid to go back up... Dan would carry him upstairs. Eventually I had to bribe him with treats to teach him about the stairs.

and my fish... Orange Fish....was genetically created in a lab, and is super highly controversial... of course Dan didn't know that when he bought her, she was just a cool Orange Fish!

I tag: Claudia, Nikki, Amy Bleser, Meg, and Sherri. Let's see what weirdness you guys have :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

LOL about your pets Maria! :) I could make a long list about Rocky too! I am the same way about socks too!

12:05 AM  
Blogger Angi said...

LOL about the side of the sandwhich the stuff has to go on :)

I do not like mayo, but just realized the other day that I have to have my stuff on the meat side...weird!

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home