Wednesday, July 26, 2006

and so it begins...

Almost 3 full months from when they were supposed to start, and 11 days after they were supposed to be finished, the contractors have begun work on the house remodel. Todd showed up at 10 am, dumpster in hand, to start tearing off the roof. Of course I had long since given up hope of seeing them, and so I was still in my pajamas (read: tank top, and neon green pajama pants that say Cheeky Monkey all over them) when he knocked on the door. Hair and teeth unbrushed... you know, BEAUTIFUL! He took one look at me and said, "I'm sorry I should have called" Bwaaaahahahahahahahahaha!

So we are on our way to a new house! well, kind of... a new roof, new siding, new garage and new basement! Whoo hooo!

2 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

I can't believe they finally showed up! Sure hope that they work fast!

7:11 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

Hey Cheeky Monkey!! LOL Where can I get some of those pjs??!!

Good luck with the construction!!

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home