Monday, July 24, 2006

I'm it!

Traci tagged me, so here goes!

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
no

2. Do you close your eyes on a roller coaster?
no, eyes wide open... and hand firmly gripping the shoulder harness

3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
I haven't the slightest idea it's been so long ago

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
with Dan and Piper... but on a BIGGER bed!!!

5. Do you believe in ghosts?
yes

6. Do you consider yourself creative?
I think so

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
without a doubt

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? (silly, I know ... but very "now")
Jennifer... though I am still an Angelina fan, Jennifer is my fave

9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics?
nope not a gosh darn thing

10. Do you know how to play poker?
I think so... hmmm, maybe I shouldn't play then LOL

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
possibly... I was awake a LONG time when Pip was born... but it's too much math for me to figure out how long

12. What's your favorite commercial?
hmmm... I loved one recently... last years Super Bowl, there's a guy in the kitchen and he knocks over some salsa or something... I don't remember, but the end result is him holding a cat and a butcher knife, with something that looks like blood on the floor... hysterical commercial

13. Who was your first love?
Andy Keating, 5th grade

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light?
depends on the light... if it's been red forever, yes

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
absolutely... and no I'm not telling

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
neither (how sad is that... I live in New England), I am a born and bred Chicago White Sox fan

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
Yes... and I will never go again

18. How often do you remember your dreams?
almost always

19. What's the one thing on your mind?
Piper, scrapbooking, Piper, school, Piper, Dan... that is my constant rotation

20. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Yes.

21. What talent do you wish you had?
paint or draw, or do pottery... something creative. Or is self-esteem a talent? I wish I had some of that LOL

22. Do you like Sushi?
only the non-raw kind

23. What do you wear to bed?
tank top

24. Do you truly hate anyone?
No... though my MIL comes close on some days

25. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
only one... no fair. Let's see, my man du jour would be Vin Diesel...today... tomorrow Harrison Ford, the next day Jonny Depp... we could be here for hours

26. Do you know anyone in jail?
I hope not... though I wouldn't be surprized if I did

27. What food do you find disgusting?
okra

28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
Probably, but not in a malicious way

29. Have you ever been punched in the face?
no

30. Do you believe in angels and demons?
Yes


Fun stuff Traci, thanks!

I tag Nikki and Laura

3 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

::gasp:: You think okra is disgusting?! Boiled, yes. But, mmmmm, dusted with cornmeal batter and fried...mmmmmmm! And obviously that's so unhealthy I don't have it often!

11:35 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

i've never been tagged before. What do I do??!!

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe all this time I didn't even know you had a blog! Added it to my subscription list right away!

That commercial with the cat and the knife was sooo funny!

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home