Saturday, June 17, 2006

The Tale of the Invisible Layouts

I don't know about you...but I am a praise JUNKIE. I LOVE to get comments on my layouts in the galleries. If the "My Photos" button actually existed in the real world, mine would have the letters worn off by now.

In the past week or so, I have created 7 new layouts... but I can't post them in the gallery! They are for the e-zine that I write for Ready-Set-Create, so they can't be posted to online galleries until after the issue comes out (which in this case, is August). Talk about delay of gratification! Jennifer, the owner and editor, always tells me how fab they are when I send them in... but it's just not the same. And the worst part of it is, by the time I CAN post them in the galleries, I forget that I have made them, and they STILL go unposted and unpraised. They are my invisible layouts.

So here's what I need you to do...go buy a subscription to Ready-Set-Create... it's like $2 an issue, and then email me and tell me how wonderful all my layouts are! LOL, just kidding! But seriously, grab a copy of the mag, it ROCKS and is FULL of digital, traditional, and Jen-coined tra-digital scrapbooking, plus recipes, and lots of other stuff. And if you get the June/July issue...I made that cover...WHOO HOOO! Go me!

and let me just add a men...ugh... just because.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

I hate it when I get no lovin' on my layouts either. That's so awesome that you started that contest at SM. Maybe it'll get some people motivated. I just got the latest issue (and my 1st issue)of RSC. Jennifer sells them at Kimberly's site. I saw all the FAB layouts that you did!
Don't forget to post those layouts! You know I'll leave you some love! =)

10:04 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

lol about the men comment, yuou crack me up Maria!

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home