Friday, April 28, 2006

Aahhhhh....

OK the white on black was making my eyes bug out, so I switched it :) Now I need a new header, as the pink looks kinda wonky on the white...plus it's long since winter LOL

I have a gifty for you my faithful blog readers. You may have seen my latest ang greatest at Digital Freebies called Easter Dress, it has 2 pieces, clean and distressed, that both combined make up the mega kit. It has a 3rd piece, soon to be posted at Digital Freebies as this week's Friday Freebie, WHOO HOO! AND if that weren't enough, it actually has a 4th piece, VELLUM, which I am going to share here for a limited time :)

Here's the preview:



And here's the link: Click Me!
Hope you like it! Leave me a comment if you take it, and let me know when you use it! The usual things apply, tell your friends it's here, but don't share it with them. Don't alter it and call it yours. Don't upload it to a yahoo group to share. If you like it and want to share, send 'em here :)

Have a great weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

aahhhhh...is right! Love the white bg! It's not that I didn't like the black but it did do funny things to my vision after reading your posts! LOL! Thanks for the gift!! It's very pretty! Have a great weekend! :)

1:57 PM  
Blogger Debbie said...

Thanks so much for the darling gift Maria, it's lovely!! (black is hard on my eyes too, but then I'm perpetually wonky lol!)

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home