Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Piper had a new First!

Nope she didn't crawl







Nope she didn't stand by herself







Nope she didn't say mama or dada or baba or cookie









Nope she didn't walk






What she did do, for the very first time was













POOP in the bathtub! Yep, she pooped in the bathtub. And on a work day too. My child, always knows how to throw a monkey wrench into my already stressed out work day LOL It was about 5 seconds after I got her into the tub, so needless to say, her bath was cut VERY VERY short yesterday. I'd give her another one today, but I am still waiting on the actual large poop which I know is still coming, SO bath time will have to wait for that, because I am not cleaning out the tub again.

A quick Thank You! to Nikki, Laura, Traci, Valerie, Christine, Angi, and Karen for stopping by and offering hugs in my dark time. Luv you girls :)

Alright, Miss Pip seems to be awakening from her nap...so I should probably go :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

aww...man! That really stinks!! I hate it when they do that!! Well, I know you don't want to hear this but there will probably be more incidents like this! Sorry!! LOL I've been there and done that!! I just hope you didn't take pics for this first!

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home