Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I've been Tagged!

Angi, who I know from Digiscrappin' and ScrapMommies has tagged me.... here we go!

Four jobs you’ve had in your life:
SAHM (by far my favorite)
College professor
Research assistant
Tutor

Four movies you would watch over and over:

Only 4??? Stargate, Total Recall, Sweet Home Alabama, Hope Floats

Four places you have lived:
Connecticut
Minnesota
Illinois/Indiana
Kansas

Four TV shows you love to watch:
Stargate SG1
Charmed
Carol Duvall Show
Paula Deen's Home Cooking

Four places you have been on vacation:
Orlando, FL
Newport, RI
Manchester, VT
Paris

Four websites you visit daily:
Digital Freebies
ScrapMommies
Digiscrappin'
A Charming Place

Four of your favorite foods:
Pasta
Mexican
Indian
Ice Cream


Four places you would rather be right now:
somewhere warm (I like that one :) )
Paris
on a cruise
The magical land of no work where I don't have to go back to work next tuesday (where IS that place??? I really really wanna find it!)

Four bloggers you are tagging:
um... I don't know 4 bloggers, so I'll tag 3

Valerie
Laura
Lauri

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home