Monday, January 09, 2006

Whoo Hoo!

Hope you like the new look of the blog! Thanks to some helpful folks (Michelle at Digiscrappin' for pointing me to thedigichick forums, and Robin's helpful post there) I have figured out how to change the header at the top of the blog! Yippee! Now I don't have to switch to Typepad and spend money for my ramblings LOL

The new header is made from my upcoming valentines kit (as of yet untitled LOL). Not sure if it's going to be up for sale or if it will be selected at a Digital Freebies Club kit (fingers crossed) but regardless it will be "out there" soon!

Not much going on here...15 days until classes start...YUCK! I am SOOOO not looking forward to going back (have I said that yet?) I'm sure once I get going I'll be ok...but the anticipation and DREAD of it looming over my head is killing me. I've been a big ball of depression lately. Anywho, I'm trying to make it a more positive experience for me...I have promised myself a tablet for the computer, the new Machine Wash filers from Mister Retro, and Dan is hopefully going to be conspiring with some people to get me a new Digital SLR camera. (trying to get everything I want NOW, so I don't have to go back next year LOL)

Piper has 2 teeth now, and they are really starting to become visible when she smiles (before they could have easily been confused with drool). Going to try to get a few photos soon of her little tooths :)

One thing I have to look forward to is Dan and I are (FINALLY) going to go see Harry Potter 4. I am about to pee my pants in joy! We were supposed to go on Sunday, but Dan had a bike show, and Holly, who was going to watch Piper, had to stay home and take care of Dan's grandma who has pneumonia and might have had to be rushed to the hospital if she didn't start getting better (which she did, and is doing much better today). SO Dan is taking the day off on Thursday so we can go to the movies. I am SO looking forward to seeing it, but not at all looking forward to the first time I have to leave Piper with someone other than Dan. BUT better to practice now, when it's OK if I cry the whole way to and from the theater, than on my first day of class, where I will look like a lunatic if I cry the whole way to and from the school.

So that's my story, and I'm sticking to it :P

1 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

LOVE the new header, gorgeous!

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home