Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Happy Halloween


OK so it's a couple of days late, but Happy Halloween nonetheless :) For those of you digi scrappers out there, the "card" above was made with my Wicked Cool Halloween kit from Digital Freebies, and if you happen to be reading this and need a cool word art for your halloween layouts, you can download a freebie from me at this link : http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=36ZZFUHOF8S6T35FPPFUR96OYU This will be available for 7 days...after that it goes bye bye :)

It's been a little crazy around here... our basement flooded twice in a week. The second time so badly we had to have the carpet removed. Piper is getting VERY big. The child weighs a TON and of course is still too small to get around on her own, which means that mama has to haul her butt around everywhere, and lately that means everywhere I go. If I leave the room she HOWLS, so unless I want to hear her screaming until I return to where she is, I have to take her with me. So she lays on the bed while I fold clothes, she sits in her bouncer on the kitchen floor while I make dinner...you get the idea...

And it's that time of year again! Fall...yes, but not what I am thinking about. It's time to get your spring classes! Ugh... I SO don't want to go back to work. I have no desire to deal with students. Especially freshmen...I am so hoping that I don't get any intro classes. Right now I only have one class, a physio class (thank god, my favorite), am still shopping for some evening or on-line classes, but haven't gotten any yet.

I am considering becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, make a little money, save on my stamp addiction... just not sure *how* much I would make, versus how much I would spend...

Well the Pipster is getting rowdy, so I should go feed her. You know I wasn't sure if I was going to like breast feeding, but it's so darned convenient...no warming, no sterilization...it's just right there ready whenever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home