Monday, March 20, 2006

Pip pics


I made this "quickie" for the gals at ACP, who were jonesin' for some Pip pics, and I thought it came out rather cute, and I'd share it here.

I have finally tried my hand at some 8.5x11 layouts, landscape direction. I have always LOVED the way they looked, but could never get out of the square mode. Anywho, this is rectangle layout #2 :)

Feeling ok today...but back to work tomorrow...was on spring break last week and it was very nice. Back to the grind...joy... Calgon take me away LOL

Off to bed, to dream a little dream...hopefully not containing mice or squirrels...odd dream that maybe someday I'll share :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

Sorry you have to go back to work today. :(

I just love those pics of Piper!! She's so stinkin' cute!!

LOL about the dream....not to sure if I'm ready for you to share it either! LOL

Have a good day!! :)

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home