Thursday, May 18, 2006

Here he is! My new nephew!

I am quite the excited Auntie! Drove all the way down to Norwich to see my new nephew. And here he is:


and here's a picture of him with his future favorite auntie (pay no mind to my width, my jacket was sticking out on the sides, I swear I don't ACTUALLY take up that much space LOL)


I brought Ania lots of presents, which she of course admonished me for, and then thanked me profusely. Had a nice little visit, and then drove all the way back home.

Holding Radek made me realize just how much Piper has grown and changed. My uterus started to ache a bit for another baby, but I told it to shut up, and now we're all back on the same page, one kid, 2 parents, happy healthy family LOL


Off to bed

3 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

Congrats auntie!!! :) How adorable. I would have been a neighbor too when I lived in Norwich.

12:08 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

He's adorable! Congrats on being an autie! Come on, you know you want to have another baby!

5:48 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

lol, too funny about the uterus comment! Woohoo for being an Auntie!

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home