Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Freebie Alert!

I made this kit a while ago for the Digital Freebies Spring Fling CD, and I never got around to playing with it! So I made a cute layout, and decided to share it as a quickpage! Hope you like it! If you snag it, leave me a comment :) And all the usual rules apply, no commercial use, don't hotlink it or upload to a yahoo group, if you like it and you want your friends to have it, send them here!

Here's a preview:


And here's the link:
Link 1

If it runs out, I'll update it within the 7 days period (i.e. you have until 5/30 to snag it :) )

Hope you like it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Annette said...

Thank you for the beautiful QP!

10:17 AM  
Blogger Sherri Tierney said...

Thanks Maria!

1:04 AM  
Blogger Nikki said...

You're so sweet!! thanks!

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home