Saturday, July 22, 2006

scrappy stuff

after the book I wrote thursday about the weekend... I didn't feel like talking about scrappy stuff... but now I do, so here goes:

All my kits are on sale at Digital Freebies and ScrapMommies until Sunday for 40% off including my 2 newest kits



I also have the Friday Freebie this week, that coordinates with the new Birthday Girl kit both at Digital Freebies! Here's the freebie you can get:



You can get it here

We're putting the finishing touches on the next ScrapMommies designer Mega kit, and I have to tell you it is TOO adorable! Personally I can't wait to get it! Here's a teaser:



August 1st is when it will hit the store, so make sure you come check it out!

And you can always get free kits from me by participating in my challenges and crops.

Check out my Weekly Challenge at Digital Freebies, and come hang out with Sherri and I Wednesdays at 3pm EST for the SAHM chat at ScrapMommies

Alright, that's enough self-promotion for the day...

1 Comments:

Blogger Maby said...

I did NOT even know you had a blog!! I found it today --- and have added it to my list I hope you have a few minutes to check out mine too!!

I just LOVE the Birthday Girl Kit and wanted to link my layout I did with it!

http://digitalfreebies.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/11680/cat/500/ppuser/1953

Thanks!
Claudia
www.mabysplace.blogspot.com

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home