Monday, February 12, 2007

What kind of cookie am I?

As seen on Sweet Shoppe's blog

You Are a Jam Cookie

On the outside, you project a straight-laced, innocent vibe.
But on the inside, you're complex, exotic, and full of flavor.


Yup, that's me... serious on the outside, complex on the inside

I know I owe you all the mother-of-all updates, and I promise to do it this week. There is something a-brewing at the LaFrance household but I don't want to spill the beans until I know for sure what is going on :)

4 Comments:

Blogger TiggerRD said...

On pins and needles here wondering about the big news!

5:37 PM  
Blogger TiggerRD said...

Guess what? I'm a chocolate chip cookie...
Traditional and conservative, most people find you comforting. You're friendly and easy to get to know. This makes you very popular - without even trying! No big surprise there, eh?

5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Innocent???? hahaha...yep..got the exotic part of you right ;)

hmmmm...something brewing?? Are you pregnant????? lol

I'm a plain Chocolate Chip Cookie - made me go open the sleeve of Chips Ahoy that I had sitting around lol

karen (Hom74)

8:04 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

Yep, Tanya and Karen you guys totally are chocolate chip cookies! Definately some of the friendliest girls I know!

And no, I'm not PG... something else is a-brewing :)

Maria

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home