Saturday, June 23, 2007

Melon Sorbet, my latest collection

Howdy all! Just wanted to show you my latest collection Melon Sorbet



The kit is available exclusively through the Digital Freebies Club. For $5 you kit my fab kit, and Michelle Swadling's equally fab matching kit! In addition to the kit, I have an add-on and a set of quickpages too! Michelle also has an add-on and quickpages, so check those out as well! And if that weren't enough, there's a freebie at Digital Freebies as well!

Check out what my CT has done with this kit. They just rock my world on a daily basis. I love these girls!



Be sure to check out the blog on monday/tuesday for an announcement of our first Maria LaFrance Designs Summer Fun activity! You won't want to miss it! We've got some great stuff planned this summer!!

3 Comments:

Blogger TiggerRD said...

OOh - wow! This gives me goosebumps to see this all together on your blog here - I love it!

The kit is great and so fun to work with! I definitely plan to use this one again!

6:58 PM  
Blogger Maby said...

What a fun fun collage of all our layouts!!!! Love it!!

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your CT is so talented!! I am lovin' that slide show. Fabulous kit!!!

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home