Monday, July 09, 2007

Last 2 days for the Fun in the Sun Brag Book Swap!

Hey all there in blogland! Tomorrow (7/10) is the last day to submit a page for the Fun in the Sun bragbook swap!

I know some people have been getting emails bounced back, SORRY! The account is empty now, but if you have future trouble you can use mnlafrance AT gmail DOT com. That'll get to me too :)

We have 26 pages now! Holy Hannah! I never thought it would get this big, WHOO HOO! So get your pages in so everyone can have the bestest bragbook around!

(no idea what I am talking about... scroll down about 3 posts :) )

Have a new kit (gosh I hope I will LOL... though not if I don't stop blogging and start creating) this week, and another next week, so keep your eyes peeled! Also the next bit of Summer Fun at Maria LaFrance Designs is coming up soon, so watch the blog for more info!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home