Saturday, July 14, 2007

OMG - ROFLMAO

Your results:
You are R2-D2






















R2-D2
71%
Princess Leia
64%
Boba Fett
64%
Luke Skywalker
63%
Padme
63%
Yoda
61%
Obi-Wan Kenobi
60%
Qui-Gon Jinn
59%
C-3PO
58%
Darth Maul
52%
What you lack in height
and communication skills,
you make up for in industriousness,
technical know-how and being there
when others need you most.


(This list displays the top 10 results out of a possible 21 characters)


Click here to take the Star Wars Personality Quiz



I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.... at least I wasn't Luke... or Chewie...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How funny... I took the test and I'm not sure if I should be honored or insulted... LOL. I am Yoda...66%. (Wise and all knowing you are…yes. Tall, dark, and handsome? Not so much I'd say.) And tied for 2nd is Obi-Wan Kenobi & C-3PO (both 63%).

10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha! I was Yoda!!!

I've nominated you! Check out my blog for details :D

2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home